Friday

Acai Berry Fruit ~ Yummmmm




The Acai seed is an eco-friendly material that I love using in my work. Through out my blog you can see the jewelry I create using Brazilian Acai seeds. Below you can see a picture of the actual berries that look very much like blueberries. Up above is a delicious Acai breakfast recipe I came across, just click on the photo for the full recipe and click here if you'd like to read more about these eco-friendly seeds. You can also see my jewelry designs at : Tania Cavenecia Torres.com ~ eco-friendly jewelry














1 comment:

  1. Acai berry is the fruit which is good for the health. It is the fruit which is provide you an antioxidants. It helps you to reduce the cholesterol level of the body.

    FAQ

    ReplyDelete

*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails