Monday

Cooper Organic Hoops


  In February I was in New York visiting my sister and she mentioned she'd love to have a pair of big copper hoops in a rustic design. As soon as I got back I started working on them and fell in love with the warm glowing color of copper. Hand forging them gave them an organic rustic look. I immediately felt that Turquoise would be the perfect complement for copper. Inspired by the colors I added several rows of dangling blue and green Turquoise pebbles to the design.






   

Wasn't sure if my sister was going to like the little embellishments, but she loved them! This earring design is now available to purchase in my online shop and I named them after my sister, Aimee ♥   









.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails