Thursday

Treasure shopping in Lima

.





The word is getting out ! Peru is a wonderful place for shopping. I travel there as often as possible and once I return home I love going through my finds. Whether I bought it in the capital, high up in the Andes or from an artisan along the beach they are all like exciting memories of a treasure hunt.

One Kings Lane did a great post called Insiders guide to Peru as part of their far-flung shopping escapade series where decorator Nate Berkus jets to Peru to scour the city streets and mountain top villages for handmade treasures. Above are a few of his finds in the capital, Lima Peru. Click on the Insider guide to see a few of his suggestions of shops, places to eat and sleep in the City of Kings. Watch Nate's travelogue below for your passport to Peru.















.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails