Tuesday

Travel & Style ~ Peruvian Connection


How about a soft versatile little scarf ? I think the Mohair Corkscrew Scarf , pictured on the right, would be my choice especially in the merlot color. Light weight and in an array of colors it makes a great accessory. Another scarf I love is the Meadow Scarf in warm brown with a whimsical floral design and a rich red wool fringe at the bottom. The Pima Tweed Infinity Scarf is also a versatile choice made with knit peat and pewter tweed pima.

Peruvian Connection also carries other accessories such as leather and wool gloves, jewelry, hats, purses and belts. They  have a gift & home category with lovely cotton and silk sleep wear and intimates along with beautiful vases, rugs and pillows. I've included several links in this post so have fun looking around their site. I'm also including below a video of the behind the scenes shoot of their latest collection shot in Prague. Enjoy!














5 comments:

  1. I got an error, so don't know if my comment posted well or not, so here it is again. I love your jewelry and recognized the seed immediately. I'm from Bolivia but live in the Bay Area as well. Nice to meet you, even if it's only online!

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias Sandra ! Love your blog and am now following : )

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this site with us. Such beautiful clothing! I just visited the website and looked up my obsession- cardigans. They have such beautiful ones! Sadly too expensive for this artist. Oh the travesty! But, it was fun looking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Amy, I agree it's fun to look and to dream about traveling soon to some far away place : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really interesting post! Love this peruvian style! well.... I've always had a weakness for everything's latin american!
    Thanks for leaving a comment on etsy forum!

    ReplyDelete

*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails