Monday

La Fuerza de Frida ~ Vogue Mexico



This beautiful fashion editorial appeared in Mexican Vogue for their March 2011 issue. I think they have done an excellent job interpreting the strength and unique style of the famous Mexican artist Frida Kahlo. What makes this homage to Frida so special is that it was photographed in la Casa Azul, her private residence in Coyoacán, Mexico. The title of the editorial "La Fuerza de Frida" means the strength or force of  Frida. I have also included below the video of the making  of this colorful editorial.






















photographed by Michael Filonow /  model - Renata Sozzi







1 comment:

  1. WOW! BEAUTIFULLLLLLL Pictures and I like the song on the video... thank you for sharing this as I had no idea Vogue had ventured into this direction for coverage! :D

    I am your newest follower! :) i found you on the Latino/a community Team page on Etsy! Hope you can stop by my blog: www.manoymetal.blogspot.com and follow mine too!
    i love networking with other artists! :)

    Des, Mano y Metal

    ReplyDelete

*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails